Turner Sims recognises and accepts its responsibility to minimise, wherever possible, its impact on the environment and to comply with all statutory environmental requirements.
It is our intention to:
- Minimise energy use
- Minimise the consumption of resources
- Minimise the production of waste
- Prevent pollution through harmful emissions to air, land and water
- Identify targets for assessing environmental impact and seek opportunities for continuous reduction
The Turner Sims Environmental Impact Policy stands alongside the University of Southampton’s Sustainability Policy – A Globally Responsible University
- To be a distinctive, global leader in education, research and enterprise
- Creating a sustainable organisation
The University of Southampton is one of the UK’s leading research institutions. We’re contributing to the science that underpins our understanding of climate change, and to the technical advances and social changes that will help us adapt to a changing environment.
The full policy is available here